yields 9"×13" pan
- 1 cup (2 blocks) cold (but not frozen) butter, cubed
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- 16 ounces (2 blocks) cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 16 ounces Cool Whip or equivalent
- 21 ounces (1 can) blueberry pie filling
- Beat butter and sugar, Add flour and nuts, if used.
- Press dough into 9"×13" baking pan. Bake at 350° Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Fold Cool Whip into cheese mixture.
- Pour misture into cooled crust. Top with blueberry pie filling.
- Chill for several hours to set before serving.