- Hamster Management, Husbandry, and Colony Health
- This is one chapter in a book about the use and handling of rodents and rabbits in a laboratory setting. It documents optimal management of captive Syrian hamsters, but the dry writing may deter the faint of spirit. Here is a direct PDF download.
- Erin's Hamster Shopping List
- Erin lists everything one would need in order to begin caring for a hamster. I never would have guessed they favor toilet paper as bedding. (I buy whatever's cheapest.)
- Hamster Central
- My preferred hamster-focused forum. Username: gundham
- Hamster Hideout
- A hamster resource website based in Singapore. Comprehensive but difficult to navigate.
- Hamster Dance
- A mirror of Deidre LaCarte's famous website. The one that started it all.
- 3D Pipes
- A simulation of the eponymous Windows screensaver. I would make this my site background if I could.
- This web tool allows researchers to access otherwise forbidden knowledge. It has made my quest for earthly understanding more bearable.
- The photo editor I use for simple tasks like cropping and resizing.
- The Satanic Temple
- A religion based in science and compassion. I am not officially a member of the Temple, but I do agree with its teachings.
- A Visitor’s Guide to Dante’s Nine Circles of Hell
- Unholy truths are are now more accessible than ever, thanks in part to this article by Matt Stagg.
- Carl Griffith's 1847 Oregon Trail Sourdough
- I ordered an envelope of sourdough starter from here, for only the cost of stamps. I have yet to make anything with it.
- CARAVAN (NSFW)
- In which two men go through hell attempting to find each other. I had minor problems with the show's pacing, but I appreciated the candid and respectful portrayal of its subject matter.
- Brimstone Valley Mall (NSFW)
- In which members of a demonic band deal with the events leading up to their most important gig. While the show has excellent humor overall, I found the in-universe mall announcements especially biting.
Find my recipes here, if you're looking for them.