Gyeran Bap (Korean Egg Rice)
- 1 cup rice, cooked or reheated
- 1½ teaspoons shoyu
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup kimchi
- 1–2 eggs, depending on hunger and/or mood
- chopped green onion, to taste
- kochugaru, to taste
- sesame seeds, to taste
- Cut kimchi and avocado to your liking. If you refrigerated your eggs, take them out to thaw.
- Stir shoyu and sesame oil into hot rice.
- Heat oil in frying pan on medium to medium-high heat. Once hot, fry eggs to your liking. (I do crispy whites with runny yolks.)
- Top rice with kimchi, avocado, eggs, and garnishes.