Every recipe here will either be vegetarian or adaptable to a vegetarian diet.
- Matcha Latte Oat Bran
- A breakfast of champions, if not a bit lacking in protein. One of the few ways I eat my oatmeal sweet instead of savory.
- A soup containing vegetables and mochi. Traditionally the first meal one eats on New Year's Day.
- Kabocha Nimono
- Simmered kabocha pumpkin. Simple and sweet.
- Pumpkin Crunch
- A Tanaka family recipe. The perfect end to an autumnal dinner.
- Fried Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin seeds, lightly fried. An offering favored by Syrian hamsters.